PreSonus SL Remote
PreSonus Audio Electronics
Requirements: iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later
With the PreSonus SL Remote app, you can control any one of the PreSonus StudioLive mixers with your iPad. The SL Remote allows the sound person to move around the even environment and control the mixing console from any location. This app also allows musicians to monitor their own levels from the stage.
Connected via FireWire 400, Virtual Studio Live (VSL) must be running on either a Mac or a Windows PC for the SL Remote to communicate with the mixer. If VSL is not launched and running, the SL Remote will not be able to detect any Studio Live mixer on the network.
Back to article
- Level, Pan, and Mute control over all channels and subgroups
- Subgroup, Main, and FireWire-assign control for all channels
- Dynamics and EQ control for all channels, auxes, subgroups, and mains
- Aux and FX Mix Send control for all channels
- FX Type recall and parameter control including tap tempo
- Graphic EQ (GEQ) control (mono or stereo link)
- GEQ Draw mode allows you to draw GEQ curve
- Portrait Zoom mode allows you to see and adjust every parameter for a channel or bus
- Offline Demo mode
- Channel and bus naming