BenQ America Corp. introduced on Monday, June 11, new 42-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch interactive flat panels (IFPs) with 1920x1080p full HD resolution. For education and corporate applications, the new T420, T650, and TL550 are designed to combine high dynamic contrast ratios with touch technology and multimedia connectivity to transform ordinary presentations into powerful, impactful experiences.
Combining the power of touch technology with multimedia connectivity, the T420, T650, and TL550 maximize the learning experience for students, while enhancing meeting efficiency, training effectiveness, collaborative discussions, data visualization, and team building exercises in a wide range of environments; they can also be installed and operated as interactive menus.
The CCFL T420 and T650 have contrast ratios of 4,000:1 and 9,000:1, while the LED TL550 offers a dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000:1. Key features of all three IFPs include:
• Optical Sensing Touch Technology: Provides more accurate control at the four corners of the display. Users can pan, zoom, and scroll through documents and websites with ease.
• Optical Dual Touch Technology: Turns the displayed image or spreadsheet into a multitouch screen — when paired with Windows 7 — for versatile presenter/listener interaction and collaboration.
• Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Function: Displays two incoming images simultaneously for enhanced productivity.
• Anti-Image Retention: Prevents image ghosting caused by displaying fixed images for an extended period of time.
• Ambient Light Sensor: Detects the amount of ambient light in its surroundings and automatically adjusts the display setting accordingly.
• Reliable and Durable10-bit PID Panel: Delivers optimum visual clarity and color presentation under uniform brightness and low temperature.
• Integrated Speaker: Makes every presentation more engaging by taking advantage of videos, music, and sound effects.
The IFPs are scheduled to debut at InfoComm 2012 in booth C6026. The new units are available at an MSRP of $2,999 for the T420, $4,999 for the TL550, and $8,999 for the T650. For more information, please visit www.BenQ.com.